About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

21 November 2011

The Black Hand Ball

Hi guys!

It's almost time for my trip to Australia! I'm so excited for my first ever visit Down Under, and especially to meet all of you at my events - Simon & Schuster Australia have gone all out, and The Black Hand Ball (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane) is going to be spectacular, I have no doubt!

A night of dancing, enjoying canapes and mocktails served by fallen angels, and amazing goodie bags...it's going to be HUGE!

Tickets are $45 and available through Ticketek.

See you soon!!

13 comments:

hushhushbigestfan said...

Take pics for all of your non Australian fans!

Alison said...

I wish I could go! Maybe you'll have one in Minnesota sometime.

Gina. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina. said...

Will there be any in-store book signings while you're here in Aus. ?

readerfreak22 said...

Man, 45 bucks! That's a lot. Still I really wish I could go, but I live in USA in CO. So, come to the USA soon!

hushhushbigestfan said...

Go Colorado!!!!
Yeah! Come to the U.S soon!!!

readerfreak22 said...

Thanks, you live in Colorado to. It's nice, kind of cool but, hey I don't mind! LOLing B-)

hushhushbigestfan said...

I do live in Colorado. I like it, the weather is a little unpredictable, but still. Co. is for all of the cool people B-)
Good authors, too. ;)

Steph H. Barker said...

You are so lucky, I hear Australia is gorgous. Have fun and enjoy the wonderful culture.

readerfreak22 said...

You are so right, the weather is unpredictable! There is a lot of good authors. I have only heard of a few, though.

hushhushbigestfan said...

yeah,same here with the author thing, but still. What part of Co do you live in? City or prarie?

readerfreak22 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hushhushbigestfan said...

Small town, so I guess city