About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

04 September 2014

Black Ice Book Trailer

Hey everyone!

It's here!

The BLACK ICE book trailer is live! Can you believe we are down to the final month before release? If you haven't pre-ordered your copy, visit countdowntoblackice.com and order it through your favorite retailer.

In the meantime, enjoy!

xoBecca



2 comments:

Marianna said...

Can't wait to read it! I've been wanting to since I last heard about it, when you said about it on your book tour in Poland! Once more SUPER EXCITED Becca!

Mary x

Anonymous said...

Your book looks great! And the trailer is so well done. Who produced your trailer? Can't wait to read this book.